Convert to Tech Programme for Financial Accountants
- Rugby, United Kingdom
If you're an accountant who would like a change from your current day to day responsibilities and are interested in Innovation and Technology, we have new programme "Convert to Tech" for Accountants willing to cross train into one of our leading Talent Communities implementing finance business applications based on Microsoft technology.
We are putting together a 3-month training programme/bootcamp (it will be a salaried position from the beginning) for Accountants to upskill/cross train to become Lead Finance Consultants/Senior Consultant/Consultants in a leading global IT consulting firm
As a Financial Consultant, you will be able to use your accounting knowledge to implement the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance business application to replace existing General Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Cash Management and Fixed Asset solutions). If you have a desire to learn new skills and apply technology back into an organisation undergoing change, read on.
- Discussing requirements of clients, understanding needs and translating these needs to the configuration of the finance application
- Delivering Microsoft's leading technology solutions (based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance business application)
- Writing specifications and collaborating with the technical team to ensure requirements are understood
- Test the configuration of the system
- Strong accountancy experience (over 5 years) and qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
So, if you enjoy meeting new people, are interested in learning cutting edge technology and wanting to see if the grass really is greener - please apply.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .
Back to top