Contract Recruiting Coordinator - Remote Position
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Seattle, WA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Washington, DC
- Tampa, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
This is a remote contract position.
Avanade is growing and we are seeking a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to support our goals.
Our Talent Acquisition team sources and hires candidates to meet Avanade's organizational talent demands, which change dynamically with shifting markets and client needs. We are a tight knit team who partner together to provide an excellent candidate experience, support each other in an engaging environment, and bring in amazing talent to our company.
The Recruiting Coordinator position is essential to the success of our team.
You have great interpersonal skills, understanding and working with people and are passionate about connecting an individual to an opportunity thru the recruiting process.
Your experience and skillset likely include:
- 2+ years of recruiting and administrative experience
- Scheduling candidate interviews in a timely manner
- Recruiting coordinator experience at a large volume, preferably in professional services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, active listening and story-telling abilities
- Ability to work in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Ability to build and manage relationships with colleagues and clients
- Negotiation and research skills
- Knowledge of numerous recruiting channels
- Interview Scheduling
- Offer Routing
- HR Hand-off
- Data Integrity
- Meeting SLAs
- Partnership with the entire recruiting team in the following areas:
- Consistent communication (phone outreach, email templates, texting)
- Interview preparation (directions to office, what to wear, video interview system requirements, etc.)
- Candidate expense reimbursements (if applicable)
- Candidate concierge (Offer - Start Date)
- Interviewer Management
- Interview Feedback Management
- Interviewer Rewards
- Interviewer Training
Back to top