Consultor Sr. UX (SP)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
The user experience (UX) team at Avanade is focused on work related to architecture, usability and content areas.
As a senior member of our UX design team, you will be an established expert in your field, experienced in applying exceptional skill to achieve business goals. As well as strong technical involvement and expertise, senior consultants are team leads - overseeing and checking others' work. On many projects, you will create UX transformation deliverables, in addition to contributing to and leading client engagements.
In this role, your emphasis will be on activities within your own area of expertise, working and making decisions independently on approach and actions.
Daily, this means you will:
- Create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development
- Develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses
- Develop and apply software design and usability processes for investigating technical problems
- Provide solution usability, evaluation and support to project teams – including the analysis investigation of applications or systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction
- Help develop design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations
- Produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product or solution in development
You will likely have more than 4 years' relevant UX experience. Although not a requirement, we would prefer you to have some management experience as well.
You should have a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree. In some circumstances, specific experience may be a substitute for a degree. A Master's qualification in a related discipline is an advantage.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top