As an Associate .NET Developer you will build technical skills by participating in projects and interacting with customers. You will learn how to efficiently create enterprise-class software in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to the programming of new applications using the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, WCF, SQL Server, Silverlight, Azure and other components of Microsoft technology.
- Consult with Avanade's Fortune 500 customers
- Execute test scripts and document results
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
Years of Experience: 1+ years experience
Management Experience: N/A
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
You must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 1-3 years of project experience in technology consulting
- 1-3 years as a programmer
- 1-3 years of demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in one of the following:
- .NET Framework
- C# or VB .NET
- QA and testing procedures
- SQL Server
- Proficiency in 1 or more of the following:
- Object Oriented Development
- Component based development
- Design for reuse
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success working in a team
- Strong customer service skills
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
Requisition ID - 58182
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top