Consultant (w/m/x) Microsoft ERP Dynamics D365 with WHS focus
As a D365FO Consultant, you will use your experience in warehouse business processes to quantitatively analyze issues and develop solutions that transform our clients' businesses.
You will be responsible for the implementation of large and complex projects and design solutions to meet customer requirements. You will implement and deploy D365FO solutions to achieve defined business objectives. You have knowledge of D365FO application process design and configuration, D365FO application design, development, integration, testing and implementation, and D365FO application technical architecture.
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
- You advise and manage complex projects in the area of logistics with the integrated warehouse system
- You will configure and implement D365FO for our customers with a focus on warehouse management processes (WHS/WMS)
- You will use your knowledge of business processes and D365FO to develop solutions together with our customers
- You will create development specifications and act as an interface to customers to test changes and clarify questions that arise
- You work systematically and logically to analyse situations, solve problems and identify causes and effects
- You will be involved in the implementation and execution of D365FO projects
Management and development of customer relationships is also part of your tasks
- You plan, prioritize and create project plans for the joint achievement of goals
- At Avanade you get both: the advantages of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Fast responsibility, meaningful activities and appreciative superiors who support goals and interests
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at headquarters in Kronberg/Germany, personal Career Advisor, mentoring program
- 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use)
- Attractive remuneration package: weekly working time of 40 hours, paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project business possible
- Attractive old-age provision and very good benefits in daily sickness allowance insurance as well as industrial and non-occupational accident insurance
- You have several years of experience in consulting Dynamics AX or experience from consulting or as a key user on the customer side with D365FO
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and contribute proactively to team discussions. You are adept at solving complex issues and making decisions. You understand aspects of business management and strategic evaluation.
- You have a sound knowledge of logistics, especially with the integrated warehouse system in D365FO
- Independence and a customer-oriented approach characterise your work
- Your working style is analytical and solution-oriented and you have good presentation skills
- You are strong in communication in English and German (for Eastern Switzerland) and in English and French (for Western Switzerland)
- You bring along the willingness to travel on business
Then apply right now via our online portal. We look forward to getting to know you personally.
Avanade is committed to a diverse and integrative working world.
We value each and every one of our employees because we know that diverse ideas, perspectives and experiences make us a better company.
More innovative. More productive. Smarter. Faster.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. We therefore ask you to refrain from sending profiles.
Back to top