Consultant, UI/UX designer
As an UX Design Consultant, you will contribute to customer engagements and create UX transformation deliverables on projects. Additionally, your role primarily focuses on work related to architecture and usability content areas, with the goal to humanize technology and empower the business.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Monitor trends, document best practices and identify opportunities to deliver innovative experiences
- Run workshops in order to gather stakeholders' requirements using a pool of techniques that help them to break down barriers, communicate better, and generate new ideas
- Execute user research with the right mix of methodologies (e.g. user tests, in-depth interviews, focus-groups, ethnographic field studies, surveys)
- Interpret results from the research as design or strategic recommendations and effectively present to clients using proper tools (e.g. personas, experience maps, service blueprints and research reports
- Facilitate brainstorms and working sessions with cross-disciplinary teams in order to move the knowledge of the research into a vision and into a design strategy
- Deliver the design of digital products or services employing the right mix of human-centered design processes and tools (e.g. mental models, user scenarios, site maps, wire frames, task flows, user interface specifications, prototypes)
- Adjust the design process and select the proper approach in order to fit the project constraints (e.g. Lean UX, Agile UX techniques)
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate solutions and requirements into UX strategies
- Use a proven change-management framework at the appropriate phase in the adoption process of a new product or service
- Evangelize Experience Design within Avanade through informal communication, formal presentations and training sessions
- Contribute to business development efforts through customer relationships and RFP submission support
- Work with other team members who lead various aspects of the project: content strategists, UI designers, technical leads, and delivery leads
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Experience with UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing, and content strategies
- Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies preferred
- Experience translating requirements into design specifications
- Experience researching, designing and/or proposing solutions with mobile layouts in mind
- Capable of understanding and articulating technical feasibility of solutions
Preferred Education Background:
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You likely have about 3+ years relevant UX experience
- Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
- Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
- Complexity: Complex problems primarily within one's occupation / discipline that require personal judgement of contextual factors.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations.
- Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
- Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with some checking of work.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline.
Accountable for verifying accuracy and quality of others' work products against established standards, precedents, and best practices
Accountable for chargeability and training targets
Accountable for project and annual goals
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Back to top