Consultant, Software Engineering, SharePoint
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
Our SharePoint capability is a fast growing area and aligns in our Information Management and Collaboration practice. We are currently working with a healthy number of blue chip customers on various large scale, complex and strategic SharePoint implementations. These implementations are spanning the breadth and depth of SharePoint workloads including Portals, Business Intelligence, Collaboration and Web Content Management.
As a SharePoint Consultant, you will be design and implement solutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of SharePoint architecture, design and development.
From a solutions perspective, your focus will be to design, develop, test the implementation of mission critical enterprise SharePoint solutions that may also require the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, Business Intelligence, CRM, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology. You will work with some of the most talented Microsoft professionals in China.
You will provide professional consulting expertise on major enterprise initiative including enterprise portals and collaboration initiatives. You will employ management, technical and planning skills by participating in large projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 implementations and development of custom solutions using SharePoint platform
- Demonstrated deep understanding of Web Development Technologies under MS platform.
- 5+ years demonstrated advance proficiency development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work as a consultant in various project work streams
- Demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, planning and deliverables
- Proven ability to understand a customer's needs
- Developed technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Ability to write quality high level and detailed design documents, communicate the vision and defend the position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Desired Qualifications: Microsoft Certification
You should have demonstrated strong knowledge in the following areas:
- SharePoint 2013/2010/2007
- Web Development (MS .NET)
- .NET experience
- Enterprise/Web Content Management
- Knowledge Management
- Enterprise Search
- SQL Server
- Business Intelligence
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top