Consultant, Software Engineering, .Net
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career...it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
- As a .NET Consultant you will build technical skills by participating in projects and interacting with customers. You will learn how to efficiently create enterprise-class software in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to the programming of new applications under Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Execute test scripts and document results
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
- Responsibility for application builds, and ensuring that all required elements is documented and passed on to those responsible for the implementation of new releases.
- Build and maintain customer Relationship by providing high quality of both business analysis services and technical solutions.
- Good collaboration with count part teams and foreign business partners.
- Independent Delivery following methodology.
- Be familiar with popular development technologies like .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.
- 3-6 years demonstrated advance proficiency development methodologies.
- .NET back-end custom development
- Streaming Data / Complex Event Processing Architecture
- Messaging patterns / Enterprise Integration patterns
- SOA architecture
- SQL Server 2016 (2014 minimum)
- ASP.NET Core / .NET Core
- RESTful Web Services
- C# 7.0
- Web API
- Unit Testing
- SOAP testing
- Offshore teams management
- Fluent oral English is a must.
- Cantonese-language skill is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Client facing experience is a plus.
- Confident and proactive attitude.
- Good team work and collaboration.
- Familiar with ALM is a plus.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top