Consultant (m/f) Dynamics CRM
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
The CRM Solution Development team analyzes and develops customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our clients. It ensures that the CRM solution meets the client's business needs, that other client applications integrate well with the CRM solution, that it is easy to use and easy to maintain.
As a CRM Consultant, you will work as part of a team on CRM solution planning, analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops.
- Evaluate customer requirements and create enterprise solutions.
- Leverage Dynamics 365 CRM landscape to create modern low-code CRM solutions.
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions.
- Guide and leverage support of junior consultants
At Avanade you get both: the benefits of a major corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Early responsibility, meaningful work and appreciative superiors who support your goals and interests
- A successful quick start: a two-day initiation event at our headquarters in Kronberg, personal career advisor, mentoring program
- Eighty hours of training per year and MS certifications
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smart phone, including private use)
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about business applications and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
- Experience with common industry-standard business practices for sales or service processes
- Experience working in a project team
- Understanding of CRM or other business management software (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Understanding and practical experience with Databases, Web Applications, Cloud Services from the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in some modern project methodologies and project types (agile, iterative, fix price, time & material)
- Understanding of project economics
- Fluent language skills in French and English
- Willingness to travel
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top