Consultant, Information Security
Do you know how to stop a sophisticated cyber threat? So do we.
Fortune 500 companies don't need more cybersecurity: they need better cybersecurity. That's where you come in. Working with us, you can help to protect some of the world's biggest companies and keep their assets safe and secure.
About the job
You recognize cyber security is the management of cyber risk associated with people, process, technology and data. You understand the risks businesses face and how to use the Microsoft Ecosystem to design "Zero Trust - Identity and Data Centric" solutions that will mitigate these risks and ensure compliance. You're an astute advisor on Security Transformation, Security Strategy and Security Operations (SOC). As a Cyber Security Manager, you can effectively lead technical and non-technical teams.
Day to day, your work is to:
- Advise clients on the security implications of compliance and regulations such as OSFI, ISO, NIST, PCI, PIPEDA, GDPR etc.
- Carry out threat and risk assessments (TRAs) and develop security architecture to mitigate threats
- Lead and conduct threat modeling activities during Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Be the "Trusted Advisor" on best practices to protect information
- Actively lead multiple engagements simultaneously and seamlessly
- Mentor junior consultants
- Actively seek and nurture opportunities for business development.
- Lead response to RFPs, scope security programs and assist in closing sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in development of cyber security offerings.
You're passionate about understanding or discovering security vulnerabilities and aspire to be the "Trusted Advisor." You know all about identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions, and you've done this in a consulting environment. You're a skilled communicator who can effectively articulate cyber security risks to technical and non-technical audiences.
You probably have a Bachelor's degree in technical discipline such as (Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics etc.) and preferably, a Master's degree in Science, Engineering or Business. You have several years (7 plus) of consulting experience in systems and infrastructure engineering, focused on Cyber security.
Your skills and experience include:
- Methods and identification tools for risks and security threats
- Knowledge of information security standards (OSFI, ISO, NIST, PCI, PIPEDA, GDPR etc.)
- Proficiency in operating systems, database platforms, web technologies, firewalls and programming languages
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Giving effective advice in large-scale technology projects while working at all levels - with clients and your team.
- Strong technical skills to design and implement O365 Security services with hands on experience on several of the items outlined below:
- Managing identity and access in the Microsoft Cloud:
- Secure Hybrid environments (AD Connect and authentication)
- Azure AD Self-service password reset, Azure AD access reviews)
- Azure AD App Registration
- Azure AD Directory roles
- Authentication Methods (sign-on security, multi-factor authentication (MFA), device sign-on methods, Azure Seamless SSO, ADFS, ADFS Proxy, PHS and PTA)
- Azure AD Conditional Access (Compliance and conditional access policies, device compliance policy, conditional access policy)
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Azure AD Identity Protection (User risk policy and sign-in risk policy)
- Azure ATP (Plan and implementation threat protection)
- Advanced knowledge designing, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments (Authentication, Authorization, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, PKI, DNS, ADFS, MIM/PAM, LAPS, etc.)
- Experience with domain migrations and consolidations: Merger and Acquisition projects (M&A)
- An understanding of the interdependencies in migration projects (user, workstation, application, network, directory, cloud).
- Knowledge of Red Forest (Enhanced Security Administrative Environment)
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards.
- Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals and design.
- Good to have experience with the following Identity and Access Management products: Sailpoint IdentityIQ, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Ping, Okta and Saviynt
One or more of the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- GIAC Certified
- MCSE Core Infrastructure
Back to top