Cons, Experience Tech
Avanade Italy is looking for a Senior Visual Designer based in Milan.
Under the responsability of the Experience Design Lead, the Visual Designer participates in customer engagements and creates UX and creative transformation deliverables on projects.
He or she works alongside the UX architects, Digital Strategists, Front end developers and Project managers.
He or she is responsible for
- Contribution in all phases of project (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Research and development of visual design concepts.
- Define digital identity, define logotype, visual mood board and decline brand guidelines to digital environments.
- Delivery of visual design, definition of style guides and specs for production.
- Structure and lead visual design presentations to clients.
- Coaching and advice of the junior team members.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Provide expert advice, guidance and recommendations to senior managers and consultants to resolve business issues
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive user interaction, user interfaces, and visual design.
- Key customer advocate, interfaces with all levels across the customer organization, from end users to executive management
- Creates and delegates visual design-focused deliverables on projects.
- Facilitates and conducts peer design reviews.
- Intimate knowledge of relevant industry tools (Photoshop, Illustrator...).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, understanding how visuals translate to code, and the ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
Bachelor's degree in Design or similar degree; Master's degree in related discipline a plus.
4+ years of visual design experience.
Requisition ID - 51065
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top