Cons, CRM Bus Analysis EG
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about using leading-edge innovation in the delivery of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and collaboration. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork, both within a project team and larger communities within Avanade.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
CRM BA Consultant
A Business Analyst for Avanade would assist our customers to improve performance and align business processes/IT with critical business strategies. The Business Analyst functions as the advocate for the customer's users and executive team in the design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The end result is a fully implemented system that completely enables the new requirements and business processes, built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
Involved throughout the project lifecycle, a Business Analyst works directly with our customers to understand and document as-is and to-be business process flows and requirements. The Business Analyst will lead a functional implementation team or a work-stream within a project. In addition to creating required deliverables, the Business Analyst will manage and review specific efforts from other team members, and work with an overall Project Manager to create and assign tasks for the team to complete.
A Business Analyst must provide the translation between the functional and the technical, to enable the development team to understand the customer's requirements and deliver the optimal solution. This includes assisting in the design of the IT solution, working closely with the development team throughout the entire implementation, and front-end configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM product. The Business Analyst will also provide pre-sales support to the Regional Sales team and will be a key participant on proposal efforts.
A Business Analyst must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral. This includes 'soft skills' such as diplomacy (to navigate the corporate political landscape), as the Business Analyst must often get 'buy-in' from multiple people at the same organization that have had differing opinions/agendas in the past. The Business Analyst must also have the ability to effectively bridge the gap between the customer's business and IT organizations. A Business Analyst must possess the ability to quickly adapt and contribute to solution design across a broad range of industries.
Sales Support (10%-20%)
- Determine and translate customer needs into an Avanade solution and approach
- Contribute to proposal development
- Deliver quality written presentations
- Provide scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
- Shaping and selecting team members to execute projects. (Sr level candidates)
- Estimating cost, productivity hours and team structure for project execution. (Sr level candidates)
Analysis and Solution Definition (40%-60%)
- Elicit and document business requirements within well-defined business processes
- Interact with customers to manage expectations and resolve issues
- Analyze and document business requirements and translate these to specification and design
- Assist in documentation of current and desired business processes
- Execute assigned tasks within a structured project environment
- Support and provide input to the technical design of solution components
- Help coordinate activities between technical staff, system users, end user organizations, software programmers, system administrators, and managers
- Requirements gathering methods and tools
Project Execution (40%-60%)
- Develop functional scenario based test scripts and test data to support all solution testing
- Translate functional business requirements into technical requirements
- Interact with development team to implement solution
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Participate in knowledge transfer to customer
- Conduct training sessions and produce user documentation
- Process documentation and analysis
- Ability to effectively facilitate team and customer meetings
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- University degree required
- 4-7 years business analysis experience in IT
- Prior consulting experience (internal or external) preferred
- Experience with at least one software development methodology preferred (ex. Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Experience with a CRM package application preferred
- Travel as required
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Lync
- Microsoft Project (working knowledge)
- Microsoft certification a plus
- Understanding of concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning
- Strong time management skills
Requisition ID - 47825
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top