Cons, Advanced Analytics
About the role
As an Advanced Analytics Consultant, you will leverage your analytical expertise and understanding of complex data analysis and modeling to ensure Avanade project teams and clients can successfully extract value from their data. This role will design questions and analysis approach, model formulation, programming required for analysis, and prescriptive recommendations for how to use the data to guide impactful business-decision making. Additionally, you will support junior team members when applicable.
Day-to-day you will:
- Build solutions for Avanade's clients driven through data analysis that may include complex, high-dimensional datasets, both structured and unstructured
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into business performance.
- Apply working expertise of statistics, machine learning, programming, data modeling, simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions, and make valuable discoveries leading to better business decision-making
- Use a flexible, analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data
- Communicate data-driven insights and deliver action plans that steer business strategy and decision-making for one or more business segments.
- Work with Avanade's and client teams to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementations
- Provide input and guidance on data visualization techniques and opportunities
- Recognized as advanced individual contributor and work with minimal supervision with high latitude for independent judgement
Identify new analytics tools and techniques and lead development and deployment of infrastructure for generating and analyzing information
You are likely to be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in some of the following:
- Proficient with relevant analytics tools such as; R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, Microstrategy & Tableau
- Demonstrable professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data set
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing (A/B testing), and optimization algorithms
- Skilled in at least one high level programming languages such (i.e. R, C++, Python, Julia, etc.
- Experienced in using statistical modeling tools
Able to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language
- Experience with NoSQL databases and tools, i.e Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate in a working environement using Finnish & English
1-2+ years' relevant professional experience
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 27 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 53746
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top