Compensation & Benefits Specialist, Human Resources
The Total Rewards team plans, develops and implements compensation, benefits and Total Rewards programs, policies and procedures. The team's goal is to ensure that Avanade benefits and compensation programs are administered consistently throughout the organization and that company policy and government regulations are properly followed.
As a Senior Consultant of Total Rewards, you will help guide the compensation function at Avanade, covering base salary ranges, sales compensation, short term incentive and stock option programs to attract and retain top talent. You will be charged with ensuring that Avanade's compensation programs are consistent and competitive in our target markets.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Oversee compensation programs within an assigned region or service center
- Provide advice to Human Resources directors on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation, and help devise creative solutions to compensation-related issues
- Keep apprised of Global laws and regulations and ensure compliance
- Develop techniques for compiling and presenting compensation data to management
- Conduct salary surveys to ensure attainment of corporate compensation objectives
- Develop and document procedures to streamline compensation processes.
You are a savvy compensation pro. You have participated in compensation teams in other large organizations and understand the vital role that competitive compensation programs play in attracting and retaining the best employees.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Experience with general compensation and base pay theory
- Experience with sales compensation programs
- Experience with stock option programs
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills
- Expert level skills with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Four or more years' experience with PeopleSoft HR or similar system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of international compensation and salary issues
You likely have four to six years' experience with corporate compensation including the design and administration of compensation programs. Your education likely includes a Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or a related field.
- Knowledge of global mobility or relocation programs
- Solid knowledge of applicable government laws and regulations
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, frequently changing and geographically diverse environment.
Requisition ID - 47302
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top