CMT Client Executive
The Client Executive owns the client relationship, serving as strategic business partner while driving sales and revenue and overall client satisfaction. The Client Executive's responsibility includes delivered margin, delivery and growth of the account.
As Group Manager, Client Executive, you will be a hands-on leader who contributes to the full end-to-end client engagement model from relationship development through ongoing delivery. You may support a Senior Account Manager on complex accounts, or be assigned your own accounts with guidance. You will contribute to planning, coordination and management of all sales and delivery activities to achieve regional or territory direct-channel sales and revenue targets.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Contribute to securing long-term account growth, sales and revenue, while maintaining agreed profitability, expanding client relationships and buyer access and long-term client success
• Develop partner relationships and oversee competitive intelligence and growth of the business relationship
• Participate in all steps of the sales process, including budget and profitability, for your assigned accounts while providing strategic direction to the account team
• Work with Business Development Executives on specific opportunities.
This role calls for someone with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills. You have the ability to grasp and articulate both big-picture vision as well as the tactical steps needed to get there. Your specific skills includes:
• Great negotiator
• Ability to engender client empathy and trust
• Account planning skills
• Fluency in sales pipeline management and revenue quotas
• Ability to leverage network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence.
You'll have deep experience selling large-scale IT projects and solutions that include significant offshore delivery. It's likely you'll have more than five years of services sales or professional consulting experience and at least one to two years of management experience. You'll likely have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, sales, or marketing. An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) is a plus.
Requisition ID - 58079
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top