Cloud/Azure Services Offering Leader, APAC & LATAM
In a highly visible and global leadership role the Cloud/Azure Services Offering Leader, APAC & LATAM will act as a "hands on" strategy leader and business builder to define, implement and drive strategic initiatives across the Microsoft Azure Platform Service Offering. Focused on delivering innovative Cloud/Azure solutions that create and sustain high levels of business value for our clients. The candidate will build, leverage and maintain successful partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft.
Reporting directly to the Applications and Infrastructure Area leader within Avanade, the executive will have Sales and Revenue responsibility and provide quality assurance and issue resolution to protect engagement and corporate reputation. They will understand and know how to align with "top tier" compliance standards, sighting and raising issues as appropriate.
This person will demonstrate an innovative and ambitious approach to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Cloud/Azure Service Offerings and as a #1 employer of choice.
Within a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment, this leader will partner across a Global organization with Regional, Advisory and Client Account Partners, to identify and grow new and existing opportunities.
As a key strategy driver, they will partner with the regional leadership and delivery teams provide end to end solution shaping
Partner across our global landscape to determine focus on marquis accounts and premier bids
Provide "hands on" support to each region with their end to end solution creation and sales strategy
As the leader of a global function this individual will build and lead teams with varied strengths of professionals and will use this network to recruit the industries top talent
*They will work with internal business partners to shape forecasting and then recruitment strategy and then a development plan that aligns with our firm goals
- 10+ years in roles of growing responsibility within premier professional services/management consulting or technology firm passionate about the development and delivery of highly technical services and products.
- Leading and growing a service offering within a highly matrixed, global organization.
- Focus on Cloud Technology Solutions: partnering with Fortune 1000 clients to optimize workplace technologies and physical environments to increase efficiency and collaboration to improve employee experience and operations using Cloud
- 7+ years delivering complex business technology solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
- Minimizing security exposure, ensure compliance, and maintaining customer trust.
- Growing an existing or new service offering by double digits and achieving a validated increase in market share.
- Leading technical projects and passionate about further development of Cloud offerings advisory services, migration services, security and cloud managed services
- Experience leading the pursuit of +2M - $5M revenue engagements to positive closure and maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business.
- Creating Intellectual Capital via White papers, marketing collateral etc.
- BA/BS degree (or country equivalent)
- Implementing Microsoft 365, which includes Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility and Security as a service offering
- Consulting experience
- Master's degree
Back to top