Cloud Transformation Offering Lead, Southeast
As a Cloud Transformation Offering Lead you are responsible for the overall performance and growth of the Cloud Transformation Offering across the Southeast region. You work closely with Regional leadership and other Market Unit stakeholders to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. Your role is focused on driving the offering every day. You are the "face" of the Offering internally and externally in your geographies. You drive offering sales, and support the management of delivery and offering related capability (like creating new and innovative offerings) and capacity, and own regional interlock with offering alliance partners, Microsoft, and Accenture.
Day-to-day you will:
- One job every day - drive the offering (existing ones from North America and new ones you'll create)
- Work with account teams to drive offering sales in targeted accounts
- Lead solution planning & design efforts for offerings
- Provide offering education to enable account teams to position with clients
- Drive our Area/Region partner relationships
- Interlock with Accenture at the offering level
- Interlock with Global CoE on offering / asset development
- Review and approve ROMs and deals as per deal review matrix for offering
- Partner with Capability Lead on MU workforce strategy, balancing supply vs demand timing and optimal GDN participation for offering
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
- Extensive Cloud Transformation Services Delivery
- Strong point of view on emerging trends in Modern Application Development - DevOps, Cloud Native Application, Microsoft Development platforms and Open Source Software
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
Requisition ID - 53711
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top