Cloud Solution Architect
Cloud Solution Architect
About the role:
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As an Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Microsoft Azure Platform Services Offering. You'll partner closely with the Area MU Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you'll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of the offering internally and externally in your Region, support offering sales and delivery, manage offering related capability and capacity, and own regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture. Our Azure Platform Services provide a holistic set of capabilities for assessing, designing, building, securing and operating intelligent IT environments that take full advantage of the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
It would be beneficial to have skills in non-Microsoft products such as any of the following:
• Red Hat
The above list is an example of skills, but others are welcome also.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
• Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
• Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
• Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
• Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
• Experience with pre-sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
• Specialization in AWS, google, or Azure.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have over 5 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Back to top