Cloud Solution Architect
Avanade seeks an ambitious Cloud Solution Architect to enrich our Cloud Subject Matter Expert Team. You should have strong consultation, pre-sales and cloud transformation execution skills to help us grow our business and offerings on the Microsoft platform.
As a Cloud Solution Architect you will be:
- Following closely what happens in cloud market and act as a spokesperson for our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Further owning, developing and communicating our point of view on journey to Cloud and new economics of IT as a spokesperson towards our Clients and the Finnish market.
- Working with our Clients' Technology, ICT and/or Digital key decision makers to build a mutual understanding of how Cloud can help them achieve their business goals.
- Working with our Sales to tailor and shape our value propositions and solutions towards the Clients leveraging our global offerings and delivery network.
- Owning delivery responsibilities for selected sold engagements especially during the transformation phase.
- Creating and nurturing a broad Subject Matter Expert network both internally and towards Accenture and Microsoft.
You are a forward-leaning technologist with deep pre-sales and delivery experience. You are excited about assuming a leadership position in a top technology consulting firm and working with the latest technology to solve business problems
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Be experienced at Enterprise solution shaping from a business solution inwards as well as a technical solution outwards.
- Be technically knowledgeable on all of Microsoft's Cloud platforms.
- Have detailed knowledge of Cloud solutions and managed delivery models, including global and distributed delivery models.
- Have delivery experience from significant Cloud transformation cases.
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
- Be a fluent speaker and presenter.
- Be comfortable and experienced at dealing with business and technology leadership.
- Be highly self-directed and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity in the pursuit of an overall goal.
- Have experience of working in consulting and pre-sales roles, working within Sales Teams and with a variety of clients for transformational outcomes.
- Have experience of estimating and costing to implement Cloud solutions and of populating cost models and validating costing data and assumptions.
- Have experience of working with globally distributed delivery teams.
What do we offer to you?
Joining Avanade means working in a place where you are able to do your best and find your potential. Our working environment is built on inclusion and approach to challenges is based on not fearing them. We want each person to feel valued, supported and rewarded. This also means that Avanade is a very inspiring place to work. Each of us brings something special to the mix and we strive to make that mix work. We bring the best people in the world together, regardless of who they are or where they come from. That is our plan to succeed in the competitive, continuously changing and global marketplace.
For helping you to progress we provide you a personal training plan and an own Career Advisor. Our consultants spend an average of 80 hours per year on education: technical training, leadership training, delivery training, language education and more. We also enjoy having fun together, our Engagement Team works hard for creating memorable events for all employees.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. For more information, please contact HR Lead Pirjo Saarni tel. +358 50 300 0206 email [email protected]
Please send your application by 15.08.17
Requisition ID - 45360
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top