Cloud Offering Lead
The Technical Sales team in our Market Units supports sales efforts by providing pre-sales technical expertise. It plays a vital role in enhancing Avanade's credibility with clients during deal origination and during the sales process. This team provides business and technical input on proposals and project documents and helps identify sales opportunities within existing accounts.
As Cloud Offering Lead, you will be responsible of the solution architects team for providing technical support for the Avanade Cloud Offering and for translating customer needs into technical specifics. You will partner with sales to create technical proposals that reflect a thorough understanding of client business needs and the IT environment as well as Avanade Cloud offerings. You will be the technical counterpart to business development, executive, and account managers and act as the technical contact point for clients during the sales process.
You will develop a network of customer relationships and meet with customers to stay abreast of their changing needs and requirements. You will manage your own portfolio of accounts and provide support to our senior solution architects, for the top-tier or high-risk accounts.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Along with the Sales Team, tailoring and shaping our proposition to the customers' IT and business leadership for our Enterprise Accounts
- Presenting alongside Sales our solution to customer CIO's, Chief Architect's, and VP's. Explaining the solution in detail, interpreting customer needs and responding to challenges to show the value and relevance to the customer business
- End-to-end solution shaping and solution architecture, including estimation, solution planning and interlocking with the Accenture and Avanade Market Units to create the optimal customer outcome
- Delivering technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Being always updated about IT solutions and Cloud portfolio, providing contributes from as well as capitalizing feedback and outcomes from our delivery teams
In this role, we will support you to
- Be able to (or rapidly become) a thought leader across Avanade for the Digital Business powered by Microsoft Solutions
- Be highly experienced at Enterprise solution shaping from a business solution inwards as well as a technical solution outwards.
- Be able to describe and shape the end-to-end journey for a customer including transformation and migration through to new Service Models, (synthesizing and leveraging individual experts as appropriate)
- Be comfortable and experienced at dealing with CxO client and technology leadership.
- Be technically expert on all of Microsoft's datacenter and Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud platforms
- Provide proven abilities in project methodologies, estimation, and execution of IT transformation and workload migrations
- Expand your knowledge of Azure, PaaS and IaaS design services, ITSM, DevOps and other relevant Technologies
You are an experienced technology architect with strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- 6-8 years of experience in several of the following areas: cloud technologies (Azure IAAS/PAAS services, Azure Pack/Stack Infra), basic infrastructure (network, load balancing, storage), datacenter management tools (SCCM, SCOM, VMM), Windows Server (enterprise directories, Hyper-V) and the other infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in operation management, systems security, testing, databases and the mobility services (Azure Services, O365, EMS/Intune)
- 2-3 years of experience in team management and in leading technology infrastructure projects.
Your non-technical experience likely include:
- Consulting to external clients on complex projects
- Working with global teams and offshore resources
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
- Making use of service brokering in project work
- Strong commercial awareness and financial intelligence (such as P&Ls, how decisions impact cost and profit)
- Solid written and spoken English.
Location: Milan or Rome
ID richiesta - 47564
Avanade è il principale fornitore di servizi digitali e cloud innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate e la sua offerta si basa sul potenziale delle persone e l'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti si avvalgono delle loro competenze tecnologiche, aziendali e di settore per creare e implementare soluzioni che assicurino risultati ottimali ai nostri clienti e ai loro rispettivi clienti. Avanade ha 29.000 persone connesse per via digitale in 23 paesi diversi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori grazie a una cultura collaborativa che rispetta la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui opera. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Ulteriori informazioni sul sito www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top