Cloud Native Application Architect
As a Cloud Architect in the Applications and Infrastructure Global COE you will engage in solutioning and pre-sales support on the most strategic opportunities, intervene on high-risk, complex deliveries and contribute to shape the strategic direction around cloud at Avanade.
Day-to-day you will:
• Work with client account teams and offering leads to support differentiated client value and secure wins in our most strategic accounts
• Engage in high risk/complexity delivery engagements and ensure successful services delivery
• Engage in delivery solutioning of leading edge cloud solutions
• Partner with offering leads and COE peers and contribute to evolve Avanade's point of view on Cloud and help establish thought leadership and eminence in the marketplace
• Build deep relationships with Accenture and Microsoft teams in relevant areas.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key cloud leaders and influencers at key clients.
• Contribute to solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to shape client's solution vision and deliver value
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
• Impeccable integrity, credibility and character
• Deep Knowledge and understanding of Cloud architectures, specifically Microsoft Azure and strategy (public, private, and hybrid); Network, Storage, Identify and Security, IaaS and PaaS
• Automation technologies and tools; Chef, Ansible, ARM, Terraform, etc.
• Knowledge of Virtualization and containerization across Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies (Linux, SAP, and Open Source technologies such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes and similar).
• Deep understanding of cloud operations and management
• Client-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated understanding of delivery methodologies (Avanade Connected Methods, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Accenture Delivery Methods, or equivalent)
• You likely have a Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and/or equivalent professional experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Back to top