Cloud / Infrastructure Consultant (EG)
Discover Avanade – IT Denmark's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is majority owned by Accenture, and was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation - and - with over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions?
For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Denmark.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference for our clients.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Denmark's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Cloud/Infrastructure consultant in Avanade
Avanade Denmark is seeking new colleagues for the Infrastructure Talent Community. We provide Infrastructure and Cloud services to our enterprise level customers.
At the heart of our business and operating models is the ability to deliver IT solutions and services to our clients and employees. That's what our Infrastructure Talent Community is all about.
The community plans, designs, builds and supports the hardware, software and network resources we need for the successful operation and management of our world-leading technology.
We develop and maintain our clients' cloud infrastructures, operating systems, networking, security, and systems management. We advise on communications systems for clients, focused mainly on Microsoft Skype technologies and implementations. Their expertise covers VOIP solutions, internet strategy, architecture, network design, implementation, upgrades, and migrations.
About your profile
Avanade is looking for a colleague who have a passion for IT Infrastructure, is passionate about Microsoft technologies and passionate about bringing companies into a hybrid cloud infrastructure environment.
You have 2-5 years professional experience. The daily work is organized in projects for enterprise customer with experienced colleagues to support on the engagement and deliverables. You are excited about gaining and sharing new knowledge through a Global Talent Community for Infrastructure.
In addition to the general description, technical knowledge and maybe even certifications about the following (or part of it) is expected:
- Basic Windows Infrastructure including on premise Infrastructure of Windows Servers, Hyper-V, Active Directory Domain Services, DHCP, DNS, IIS etc.
- Basic Windows Desktop knowledge and deployment
- Microsoft Cloud technologies: Azure Cloud IaaS, Azure AD Connect, Office 365, Powershell
In addition to the core technologies, Avanade is looking for colleagues with knowledge in one or more of the following sub-areas within Microsoft Infrastructures:
- Identity: AD DS, CA/PKI, Azure AD, RMS, LAPS
- Privileged Identity: EMS, ATA, CTM, CyberArk, MIM PAM, ESAE, IPSec
- Application control: AppLocker, BitLocker
- Public Cloud (Azure): BC/DR, Compute (VMs), Networking, ExpressRoute, Services, Secure Resources, Storage, PaaS, AWS
- Private Cloud: Azure stack, Hyper-V, SCVMM, VMware
- Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Office365: Exchange, Skype, Skype for Business, SharePoint infrastructure, Yammer
- On premise: Exchange, Skype, SharePoint infrastructure, Sitecore infrastructure, RMS
- Service Management: SCSM, ITIL, DPM
- Configuration Management: Intune, SCOM, SCORCH, SCCM, SCVMM, OMS
- Hygiene: SCEP, Symantec, EMET
- End User Computing
- Workstation: SCCM, Intune, VDI, AppLocker, BitLocker, SCEP, App-V, Office Pro Plus, Desktop OS
Mobile Devices: EMS, Intune, MDM (AirWatch), Mobile OS
You have a formal education, Bachelor/Master's degree within an IT-related discipline
You are fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English.
Requisition ID - 48621
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top