Cloud Developer (EG)
About the role
As a Cloud Developer, you will design and develop cloud based solutions to address our clients' needs for Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service solutions using the Microsoft platform.
Day-to-Day, you will:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and requirements
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Analyze, design, build and test cloud based solutions
- Identify and escalate problems or risks
- Manage scope and requirements changes.
You have about 3 years of project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions with either Azure or Amazon Web Services. You're a strong communicator that's at ease presenting verbally and in writing.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and cloud emerging technologies
- Experience configuring and tuning virtual private cloud
- Proficiency in the following:
- .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET)
- SQL Server
- Fluent in Japanese.
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Requisition ID - 40120
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top