Cloud Architect – Stockholm
Discover Avanade – IT Sweden's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden – a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Cloud Solution Architect at Avanade
As a Cloud Solution Architect at Avanade, you will work in our award-winning team to design, shape and implement solutions based on the three Microsoft clouds (Office 365/EMS, Azure, Dynamics 365) for large-scale/enterprise customers.
You are responsible for developing solution blue prints, estimate implementation efforts, develop principal rationales, assist in technical pre-sales and not least – lead our customers in their amazing cloud transition journeys as a project Solution Architect.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design, estimate and build solutions based on Microsoft Office 365
- Design, estimate and build solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Design, estimate and build solutions based on Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS/Active Directory/Networking
- Design, estimate and build solutions based on Enterprise Mobility + Security (Microsoft Intune, Azure RMS, Azure AD Premium)
- Design, estimate and build data-center integrations to Microsoft Cloud services (i.e. AAD Connect, Exchange Hybrid Configuration, Skype for Business Hybrid Configuration, federated identity, etc.)
Is Cloud Solution Architect at Avanade the next step for you?
- Do you thrive in an organization with passion for team work, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you motivated by both personal and professional development, for yourself and for your colleagues?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Are you passionate about Microsoft cloud solutions?
- Are you a skilled solution architect, focused on Microsoft cloud solutions, looking for the next challenge?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Apply today to find out!
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 41809
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top