Azure Technical Architect, Manager
About the role:
Avanade is looking for highly skilled and dynamic Azure Technical Arc hitect. You will join our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the newest Azure technologies on challenging and complex cloud transformations; helping our clients get the very best out of the cloud.
This is a Consultancy role where you will perform hands on and technical tasks as well as focus on managing project end to end, working on client's site. Please note: Travel up to 80% is encouraged, typically domestically but some international travel periodically required.
At Avanade, our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. You will get a great opportunity to help us achieve this, working on a wide variety of differing projects for an exciting mix of diverse clients!
Do you have what it takes to become our next Azure Architect? We are looking for the following:
• A proven track record deploying or architecting core Azure solutions across the Azure stack (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
• Knowledge of infrastructure solutions from cloud to on-premise, focusing on Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
• Satisfaction in solving complex technical challenges
As an Azure Architect and a Consultant to our clients you will have:
• Experience and a desire to manage projects and work with global teams and offshore resources.
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills - you will be working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team of consultant, or within a client team as a subject matter expert. You will be able to Communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form.
• You will be proficient in engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirement and using these requirements to write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
• You will be comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
What we offer:
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role, that offers you ongoing training. Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path. You will have an exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
• We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
• We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
• You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including ongoing professional technology training and management training
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Back to top