Data & AI are now looking to make a strategic hire to further strengthen their advisory and account leadership capability. For an ambitious individual, this position offers an exceptional platform for career growth and value creation.
Reporting directly to one of Executive Leads, this role will help to strengthen the Data & AI Advisory capability at a senior level. The role will focus on advisory and account leadership, client development, new business development and mentoring/management of members of the advisory group. The position will span the full project life cycle from business strategy, solution & programme delivery, client services and general business management. The lead will help generate new business opportunities from within their existing network and leverage their track record in data-led transformation for large enterprises.
To be successful in this role you will need to build strong relationships across all functions internally and with clients and balance strategic thought with a focus on execution. While not technically hands on you will need to ensure all solutions are developed with an understanding of their interdependencies and constraints of clients' existing environments. Avanade want to adopt the best practices of systems integrators while maintaining the speed, agility and innovation that is inherent in our culture.
The ideal profile is an experienced consulting leader (Senior Manager/Director level) working within data advisory services. Sector specialisation is not important as the business works across a range of sectors. However, should you be deeply experienced in a specific sector (e.g. Financial Services) then that would be welcomed. You will be comfortable working with senior stakeholders across all functions and shaping solutions that span the range of capability offered by Avanade. I ntellectually strong, you will combine the passion for strategic data transformation with a pragmatic focus on delivery. Specific qualities will include:
- A seasoned data leader with experience consulting in strategy & advisory focussed roles
- Highly developed leadership negotiation, communication and influencing skills with the ability to motivate and engage individuals from wide range of disciplines and levels
- Ability to think laterally and creatively to develop innovative plans and identify new business opportunities; strong commercial acumen
- Can work within an ambiguous fast-moving environment while also driving toward clarity and solutions; provides others with stability in times of uncertainty and change
- Ability to set out a clear direction and inspire others
- Ability to grasp critical issues and distil them into clear and manageable priorities, weighing both the costs and benefits - skilled at communicating data strategy to an executive audience
- Critical and analytical thinker with an eye for a good idea
- A passionate leader who creates and sustains a culture of positivity, mutual respect and passion where people are highly motivated
- Help lead an organisation that has a reputation for delivering highly innovative and market leading data services
- Clear contribution to client's businesses success
- Board level client engagement
- Maintain keen awareness of data trends and their potential for commercial application
- Contribute to company thought leadership including articles and interviews where appropriate
- Help to ensure that Avanade has a reputation for being home to the best and brightest and provides a platform for career development amongst employees