Client Director - Seattle, WA
Our Client Executive teams balance commercial judgement with irreplaceable client relationships.
The role of a Client Executive combines people leadership with business growth, leveraging both to deliver results for Avanade and our clients. Responsible for complex, strategic accounts, you will hold the masterplan for these accounts and manage its implementation.
As a Client Executive, you will provide leadership, planning, coordination, client relationship management, deal origination, & management support for all sales and delivery activities, and be responsible for regional or territory sales and revenue targets. Directors have significantly higher than average quotas and more extensive territories, and are supported by Business Development Executives on specific opportunities.
An effective networker, you will build and retain excellent partner and client relationships, resulting in high client satisfaction and new business opportunities.
Meeting this criterion day-to-day, you will seek to:
- Increase spend per account to achieve revenue targets
- Deepen understanding of client needs through regular meetings at senior level, and linking their needs to our products and services
- Provide team leadership and coordination across accounts
Your career to date will show proven success, particularly in the following areas:
- Experience of closing deals for outsourcing or managed services, or large projects with significant offshore delivery elements. You will also know how to use offshore resources in negotiating contracts
- Around 8 years' experience of project or program management or solution architecture, including complex global and multi-line engagements, and about 10 years in a sales role within a service organization
- The ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team in successful project execution
Years of Experience :
- 8+ years of proven successful project or program management expertise and experience with complex (often multi-line and global) engagements
- 10+ years of customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization
- 10+ years of proven ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to execute on project deliverables
- 5+ years of management experience
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales or Engineering recommended. An advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Extensive customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization
- Advanced commercial, delivery and project management skills
- Comfortable with C suite executives and develops business relationships
- Expertly navigates through challenging sales and delivery situations
- Successful track record in delivering complex, large scale systems integration programs
- Strong relationship selling skills and experience
- Solid understanding of enterprise service solutions and Microsoft technologies
- Solid understanding of Avanade solutions and offerings
- Experience in managed services preferred
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .
Back to top