Change Management Expert
A t Avanade, the Change Management Expert plays a key role in ensuring Digital Transformation projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
He or she is responsible for
- understanding major business goals and change priorities
- conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders
- creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance
- applying a structured methodology in leading change management activities
- support the design, development, delivery and management of internal communication plans
- support the design, development, delivery and management of training programs
- measuring benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes
- Coaching and advice of the junior team members.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- A good understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Excellent active listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable, must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Excellent Presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business Engineering or similar degree; Master's degree in related discipline is a plus.
• 4+ years of Change Management experience.
Back to top