Business Development - Sweden
Discover Avanade - IT Sweden's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden - a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Business Development Job at Avanade
A Business Development(BD) is responsible for driving sales and thus a key element in Avanade's continued growth.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement Business Development strategies for Enterprise customers and industries
- Execute Business Development programs (sales, relationships and contract management)
- Drive service, solution- and complex project Selling
Own the Business Development processes from pre- to post sale
- Understand and communicate the value or the various solutions that Avanade offers
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft ecosystem and their implementations
- Have a solid understanding of the Swedish IT and Digital market and competitive landscape
You, as a candidate for this position : Have you the following skills?
- 6-8 years of sales experience with minimum 4 years within IT project-, outsourcing and solution business from major accounts
- A good understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem
- Contract Negotiation
- Strong customer relationship and management skills and proven ability to drive sales with enterprise customers
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven ability to analyze situations, identify critical Business issues and recommend solutions to meet customer's requirements
- Ability to self-manage - you should be self-driven, demonstrate high levels of initiative and be able to work effectively in a high pressure and high pace environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and must be fluent in spoken Swedish and English
- Have a BA or a Master degree
- Experience in different industry like Products (Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods) or Financial Services & Insurance could be an advantage
The job is based in Stockholm and the ability to travel to some extent is required.
Could the role with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Do you want to work with the largest clients with the latest Digital Technology?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of that will inspire you to be the best you can be?
Other questions (but no application)?
Feel free to contact Rebecca, Talent Acquisition Sweden, by email: email@example.com
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Requisition ID - 43588
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top