Business Development Professional (EG)
About the role 日本語
Avanade's Business Development group is responsible for generating the new business that drives our consistently outstanding growth. This team brings in net-new business and continuously nurtures and expands existing customer relationships by identifying new service and solution opportunities.
As a Business Development professional, you're responsible for generating sales and driving revenue through prospecting, acquiring, developing, and expanding business leads. You develop long-term customer relationships, promote cross-discipline sales and gather referrals, while working closely with account teams to create strategic plans for new clients and grow business within an account.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Plan and manage sales performance, forecasting, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities from lead generation to deal review, negotiation and closing
- Maintain proficient understanding of Avanade offerings, Microsoft and Accenture solutions and competitors' offerings
- Work with Avanade colleagues, Microsoft and Accenture to develop strong customer relationships, orchestrate cross-sell opportunities and execute account plans
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline using Avanade's customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Support local marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and demand generation.
This role calls for someone with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills. You have the ability to grasp and articulate both big-picture vision as well as the tactical steps needed to get there.
You possess these key skills and qualities:
- An understanding of the cloud marketplace
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities
- An understanding of the overall sales budget management.
- Great negotiator
- Ability to engender client empathy and trust
- Account planning
- Fluency in sales pipeline management and revenue quotas
- Ability to leverage network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence
You'll have deep experience selling large-scale IT projects and solutions that include significant offshore delivery. It's likely you'll have more than five years of services sales or professional consulting experience and at least one to two years of management experience. You'll likely have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, sales, or marketing. An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) is a plus.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Years of Experience: 5+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience 日本語
Management Experience: 1-2+ years of management experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing recommended; advanced degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred
- Strong client interface and presentation skills, with a Customer Focus attitude
- Able to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases
- Able to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs
- Proficient Account Planning skills (utilizing the global standard account plan document)
- Knowledgeable of sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas
- Solid understanding of Avanade solutions, Microsoft products and technology services, Accenture industry solutions and of competitive offerings
- Experience selling IT projects and solution selling
- Able to leverage network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence
- Japanese fluency and English proficiency
Required Certifications: N/A
Requisition ID - 40777
アバナードは、人と Microsoft エコシステムの力を活用した革新的なデジタルおよびクラウド サービス、ビジネス ソリューション、デザイン主導エクスペリエンスのリーディング プロバイダーです。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、テクノロジーと、ビジネスおよび業界に関する専門知識とを結び付け、お客様とその顧客に確かな成果を提供するためのソリューションを構築・展開します。アバナードは、世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してビジネスを行う地域を尊重する協調的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提供します。アクセンチュアが実質過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細については、www.avanade.com をご覧ください。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top