Business Development Executive- Total Seller- Pacwest
About the role
As Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for generating sales and driving short- and long-term revenue and profit growth through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities. You will develop long-lasting customer relationships and gather referrals with both new and current accounts.
In this role, you will focus on a portfolio of named customers and will increase the profitability of that portfolio through innovative deal-shaping and leveraging Avanade's unique value proposition. You will utilize the appropriate processes based on the situation and customer need, determine priorities, and establish a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion of sales.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities including lead generation, deal reviews, negotiations and closing deals
- Develop strong customer relationships and drive acquisition of new customers, contributing to company revenue goals
- Leverage strategic partners including the Microsoft Ecosystem and Accenture for proposal creation and delivery
- Develop and execute Account Plans, including sales performance, forecasting, revenue generation and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System including support for Area Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings, Forecasting, Opportunity Management and Business and Technical Proposal reviews
- Support local marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and market demand generation involving media, analysts and active participation in the IT and LOB communities
- Travel as needed.
Years of Experience: 7+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience
Management Experience: 3+ years of management experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing recommended; advanced degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a Customer Focus attitude
- Able to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases
- Able to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs
- Proficient Account Planning skills (utilizing the global standard account plan document)
- Knowledgeable of sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas
- Experience selling IT projects and solution selling
- Able to leverage your business network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence
Required Certifications: N/A
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 46186
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top