Business Development Executive - Seattle, WA
- Wenatchee, WA
As a Business Development Professional, you will be responsible for leading and running the entire sales cycle. You will drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring and developing new and fast-growing business with direct clients. You will also work closely with partners driving new business. You will build a pipeline for growth and closing business, including statements of work and contracts. You will interact with new and current clients, gain referrals from them and form strong trust relationships that open doors and close deals. You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, contending offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
Your Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Building and maintaining access to key business decision makers and generate C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace
- Understanding the needs of your partners and marshal the right resources with direct authority
- Meeting with potential clients to grow, maintain and demonstrate relationships
- Applying and demonstrate the Avanade Sales Process, solution selling and account management practices
- Using detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners
- Occasionally traveling to your client's site, as needed
Your Background and Skills Include:
- Selling Digital, Cloud, ERP deals or other large-scale consulting engagements that include global delivery
- Working effectively with Accenture, Microsoft & other partners to grow their book of business
- Previewing, identifying and providing fast, effective solutions to unforeseen circumstances
- Agility to respond to new situations by modifying your performance & adopting new skills and abilities
- Hunter business development experience with advanced closure capabilities
- Prescriptive sales principles and practices
- Crafting and positioning business results-oriented propositions
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs
- Strong communication skills, including presenting on general and industry-specific topics
- 7+ years of experience in business development, relationship building & advanced closure, and in driving sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status.
Back to top