Business Development Executive (FSI)
Are you a leader with passion for technology and a desire to work with the largest corporations locally and globally to transform company culture, empower employees and help create exceptional customer experiences that are realized through the power of Microsoft eco-system? Our team works on what's possible in the Financial Services industry and we are looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed the annual individual and managed territory quota set by the Head of Sales
- Develop a comprehensive "Go To Market" strategy and sales plan for the assigned territory
- Prospect and sell into new and existing accounts as defined in the Territory and Target (T&T) plan for the region
- Provide on-time and accurate monthly forecasts and daily updates in the Opportunity Management System (OMS)
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Financial Services industry, in-order to gain instant credibility with new prospects and build a trusted-advisor relationship
- Liaise and communicate effectively with key leaders and influencers across prospects, clients, and Avanade leadership
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Experienced in selling to C-Level selling and Senior business functions, including a demonstrated pattern of exceeding quota and driving high growth in a territory
- Aggressive "hunter" mentality with a high sense of urgency and the willingness to do what it takes to meet quota
- Possesses an interest in, and a desire to stay, current through research and analysis on the top challenges faced in the Financial Services industry
- Ability to develop strong cross functional relationships and influence without authority
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic presentation skills, analytical skills, and excellent organizational and planning skills
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business, sales or marketing (or relevant field); advanced degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 7+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience (or equivalent)
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
3+ years of Sales and sales operations management experience
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Sales targets
- Personal goals
Relevant Additional Details:
This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
Requisition ID - 51745
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top