Business Development Executive - Dynamics AX
As a Business Development Executive-Dynamics AX, you will be responsible for generating sales and driving short- and long-term revenue and profit growth through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities. You will develop long-lasting customer relationships and gather referrals with both new and current accounts.
In this role, you will focus on a portfolio of named customers and will increase the profitability of that portfolio through innovative deal-shaping and leveraging Avanade's unique value proposition. You will utilize the appropriate processes based on the situation and customer need, determine priorities, and establish a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion of sales.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities including lead generation, deal reviews, negotiations and closing deals
- Develop strong customer relationships and drive acquisition of new customers, contributing to company revenue goals
- Leverage strategic partners including the Microsoft Ecosystem and Accenture for proposal creation and delivery
- Develop and execute Account Plans, including sales performance, forecasting, revenue generation and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System including support for Area Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings, Forecasting, Opportunity Management and Business and Technical Proposal reviews
- Support local marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and market demand generation involving media, analysts and active participation in the IT community
- Travel as needed
You're totally focused on the customer and have the strong people and presentation skills to build customer relationships and close large deals. You can navigate skillfully through negotiations and act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customers' business needs. You're also the consummate account planner and understand sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas.
Your experience and skillset includes:
- Selling IT projects and solution selling, including large-scale, multi-year managed services solutions
- Leveraging a network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence
- Selling global on/offshore solutions and working with global delivery centers
- Solid understanding of Avanade solutions, Microsoft products and technology services, Accenture industry solutions and competitive offerings
- Working with customer teams to identify services opportunities, and working through the Avanade sales process from lead generation to deal closings for services deals
- 6+ years of services sales or consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or equivalent work experience required. A Master's Degree or MBA strongly preferred.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 48027
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top