Business Development Consultant
About the role
Business Development is Avanade's engine for generating new sales and business opportunities through insightful and dynamic prospecting with clients. Business Development teams are tasked with achieving double-digit year-over-year growth; both through our Direct Channel business growing and within the Accenture Channel.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will play a crucial role in producing sales and revenue. To do so, you will help create and evolve highly relevant client account plans that align to our strategic initiatives. You will use a range of tools to identify and pursue sales targets and conduct prospecting, including cold calls, to establish relationships.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Organize the sales process for identified accounts, usually at the Belgian level, and ensure that internal parties are well engaged, within the right timeframe and budget, to best position Avanade on new opportunities.
- Apply the Avanade Sales Process; Discover, Engage, Expand, Propose, and Realize (DEEPR), Solution Selling and Account Management practices
- Develop customer relationships and drive acquisition of new customers
- Boost knowledge and network of partners, including Accenture and the Microsoft Business Solutions Organization
- Support proposal creation and delivery
- Promote customer satisfaction and follow-through
- Develop a good understanding of Avanade's offerings, as well as Microsoft and Accenture solutions and competitors' offerings
- Comply with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System policy to enter all opportunities into CRM and maintain status
- Support local marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and market demand-generation involving media, analysts and active participation in the IT community.
You take the initiative and can think creatively and proactively to address our customers' needs. You have great client interactions and presentation skills, combined with a customer-focused attitude. You can build a network of inside and outside contacts to increase your influence. Among your skills and experience, you likely have:
- Working knowledge of Account Planning skills
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas
- Experience selling application and/or infrastructure managed services deals
- You have at least three years of services sales or professional consulting experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not mandatory, but beneficical
Requisition ID - 44558
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top