Become a world class Sitecore Developer
At Avanade, our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
We were founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation - and we are more than 30,000 people worldwide, working towards our vision.
Avanade has chosen market leader Sitecore as our strategic digital platform
- We have more more Sitecore-certified professionals than any other partner and have 250 + Sitecore Customers in 21 countries with more Sitecore implementations on Microsoft Azure than any other provider
- 900-plus Sitecore Certified Developers, 11 2017 Sitecore MVPs, incl 1 in Denmark
- Received 17 Sitecore Site of the Year and Experience Awards in the last 4 years
If you are currently a skilled .NET developer with more than 2 years of professional experience, but limited or no Sitecore experience, but a wish to further your career by becoming a great Sitecore developer, then this job is for you.
We will train you to become a world-class Sitecore developer with an excellent CV. We will create a personal training program for you combining our Avanade best in class online training, and personal guidance from our 5x Sitecore MVP, Jakob Leander and we will ensure you get Sitecore certified when you are ready. If you later want to enhance your skills to become a full-stack web-developer, then we add that to your training as well.
As a Sitecore developer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of websites, portals, ecommerce solutions and other applications using the latest versions of the Sitecore, Sitecore Helix, .NET Framework, C#, Visual Studio, Windows Azure, ASP.NET and other advanced components of Microsoft technology. Nearly always, this will happen using an agile methodology like Scrum.
As you grow your career at Avanade, you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers as well as learning how to take roles as development lead or technical architect on large projects.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference for our clients.
Could the role as future Sitecore developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
What we are looking for in you
You are passionate about innovation and pushing the limits of technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- You thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better
- You are analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have a pragmatic approach towards delivering real value
- You get most excited when you are developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- You have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow developers and consultants
- You have a bachelor degree, preferably within an IT related track
- Bachelor/Master's degree within an IT-related discipline
- 2+ years of professional work experience with .NET and ASP.NET and maybe also other Microsoft related technologies (e.g. Azure, SQL and Team Foundation Server)
- Microsoft Certifications, training courses or other tangible evidence of your technical skills
- Fluent Danish and English spoken and written
Requisition ID - 50446
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top