Azure/Cloud Data Senior Consultant
Avanade Data Platform offering helps clients get their data estates organized and optimized with the Microsoft cloud and supports their Big Data, IoT, Advanced Analytics and AI solutions at scale. Role Overview As a Data Platform Senior Consultant, you will work with clients to identify and translate their business needs and requirements into solutions and architectures in Azure that help our clients achieve their business outcomes using Data solutions.
The scope of solutions can include diverse data (including IOT, batch and real time data) and advanced analytics capabilities. We aim to cover the whole data stack from data ingestion and storage, data modeling, machine learning, and data interaction and visualization that are all powered by Microsoft Azure technologies. On top of that you need to have a general understanding of other cloud services such as APIs and Microservices or Security Services (AAD, Azure KeyVault). Some knowledge of DevOps for data pipelines will be welcome.
You draw on your considerable experience in bringing data to life to solve complex problems, and you're comfortable looking after several projects at once. You design and set up projects that bring together information from a variety of sources, to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use, so that it can be used for routine and ad-hoc analysis. You're able to lead delivery of big projects, making your own decisions, managing the stakeholders needs while at the same time supporting more junior team members.
ey Role Responsibilities
Day-to-day you will:
• Develop technical value propositions around Data & AI which address customer needs and positively differentiate Avanade • Develop technical architectures and implement them with maximum satisfaction from your customer and your team. • Analyze current business practices, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services. • Identify and prioritize the technical skills that will be in demand in your teams, so that we can plan the adequate training.
Key Skills • Proven client experience defining and implementing Data architectures that services clients' needs in the areas of Big Data, IoT, Advanced analytics at scale and/or Modern BI.
• Strong understanding of the value propositions and technologies associated with AI, Data, PaaS, and DevOps. Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform is great, but AWS, Google or on-premise big data platforms are also welcome.
• Demonstrated experience in Big Data stack (Datalakes,Hadoop, Spark, etc.), BI on cloud (Azure DW, Snowflake, Power BI at Enterprise level, etc.) or Real-time architectures (IoT Hub, Kafka, etc.)
• The ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with an agile approach.
• Build strong technical credibility with customers and internally with delivery teams
• Proven delivery background and significant technology consulting experience
• Eagerness to learn new solutions and architecture patterns and be ready to apply them.
• Highly customer-focused with commercial sensitivity
• Good oral and written communication skills
Able to develop customer relationships
Back to top