Azure Solutions Architect- Boston
Do you wake up every single day thinking about how technology and industry trends will impact & influence business models, services, and products? So do we! The ideal candidate will drive Advanced Azure Solutions where you bring your uniqueness to client facing roles, leading deep technical architecture discussions, collaborating with Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers all for the benefit of your clients. You are able to find the best tech solution among all possible to decipher the existing business problems.
As a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect, you will lead teams to plan, design, build and participate in deploying enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Public Cloud. Craft-fully applying your knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support customer needs and you contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property. Additionally, you will coach, train, and mentor team members and customers. You will be involved in the selling of Avanade solutions, proposal development, change requirements and Pre-sales initiatives that further develop customer relationships as well as some Delivery Solutioning.
As an Azure Solutions Architect you are involved with the following:
- Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services. You lead designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and AI manner
- Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premise practices to include cloud
- Integrate and interface with a combination of on-shore and off-shore resources. You also will work closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
- Travel to client locations as needed of course!
Your Responsibilities include:
- Excel in understanding customers' overall computing estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
- Applying your technical knowledge to shape solutions that meet business and IT needs, build cloud transformation roadmaps, all to ensure long term success for client
- Understand the technical viability of new deployments, infusing key Azure tools and technologies where appropriate and where you recommend are best suited
- You thrive at cultivating deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to organically become cloud advocates
- Maintain and advance your technology depth and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends, industry insights, and ultimately sharing within the technical community
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities. Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured plan and ensure its delivery
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies, BI technologies, with the technical curiosity and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends. Your breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Azure Infrastructure, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- 8+ years of experience in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects required
- Success history collaboratively driving decisions, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow using your outstanding verbal and written communication skills . You Present with a high degree of comfort to both large and small audiences that vary from Senior Leaders, business management, IT and developers
- Prior success and enjoyment working in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services firm
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Madeleine A.Solutions Developer
As a development lead on Avanade’s projects, including content management modernization, Madeleine works with a team of technical experts to develop and implement solutions for her clients.
Back to top