Azure senior Consultant
Azure senior Consultant
Do you love living in the cloud? So do we.
You're committed to the Cloud and helping clients move their business up and realize results.
You're a natural communicator and a trusted technology expert who wants to help shape our customers cloud journey. We'll give you the support and tools to become a deep dive specialist in the Microsoft cloud and to be part of a community with the same mission.
About the job
Our consultants create sustainable concepts. You'll support our clients by building modern and powerful cloud solutions; working with enterprise clients both on the high level architecture and hands-on implementation. Your work helps our clients get the very best out of the Cloud.
In this role interpersonal and communication skills are important, as you help your technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself.
• We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
• We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
• You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training
Day-to-day, you'll be:
• Actively shaping and implementing innovative Azure solutions for enterprise clients
• Defining technological standards in the Microsoft Azure environment
• Getting involved in the whole project cycle: from analyzing requirements to creating duties, design, implementation, testing and documentation
• Designing architecture with Microsoft Azure that meets customer's technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads
• Executing technical feasibility for moving workloads to Azure
• Undertaking professional and technical reviews to ensure that your client has the best solution for their technical, security and business needs
• Travelling as needed to client site
• We prefer that you speak one of the Nordic languages, but otherwise we will expect you to learn when you start at Avanade, and are fluent in English
To succeed in this role, you'll need a talent for both technology and understanding business needs. You've probably got a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or at least tree years of experience in working with Microsoft Azure.
• Consulting experience with large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
• Experience in shaping and deploying solutions based on Microsoft Cloud Platforms, system security, enterprise directories, Azure AD and hybrid solutions
• Knowledge of operation management, project management, databases and mobility solutions
• Working with global teams and offshore resources
• Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Requisition ID - 57575
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top