Azure Infrastructure Solutions Architect, Group Manager
Want to lead clients in their digital journey? So do we.
Are you looking to further develop your consulting and technical skills? At Avanade you will have significant opportunities to develop your technical and consulting skills within the Microsoft Azure Ecosystem, be fully responsible for your career and progression, in a client facing role that includes travel across the UK.
We are looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect, Group Manager, to join our rapidly growing infrastructure team.
As Cloud Solutions Architect, you are part of our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the newest Azure technologies on challenging and complex cloud transformations; helping our clients get the very best out of the cloud.
At Avanade, our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. You will be given an exciting opportunity to help us achieve this, working on a wide variety of differing projects for an exciting mix of diverse clients.
Would you like to become a Solutions Architect at Avanade? Here is more about you:
• A proven track record architecting core Azure solutions across the Azure platform (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects.
• You have knowledge of infrastructure solutions from cloud to on-premise, in particular in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
• You are satisfied in solving complex technical challenges
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills - working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team of consultant, or within a client team as a subject matter expert.
• You can communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form.
You will be:
• Proficient in engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirement
• Using these requirements to write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
• Be comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
• Be involved in supporting our solution sales teams to shape and win our cloud engagements.
• Be a senior member of the practice, focusing on wider internal responsibilities, helping to run our practice and develop our cloud capability in both technical and soft skills.
What we offer:
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role offering ongoing training. Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path.
• You have the exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
• We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
• People with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology is who we are
• You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including professional technology training and management training
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Back to top