Azure DevOps Engineering
- Abilene, TX
Azure Cloud Software Engineers create technical specifications based on software requirements and develop components of new applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
You will: design, develop and test mission-critical enterprise solutions, software programs, and custom application development projects using the .NET Framework, C# ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure, Stream Analytics, COSMOS and other advanced components of Microsoft technology; lead teams in developing and maintaining web applications created on the Angular and Microsoft framework; perform maintenance, test, document results, debug, and repair software program and applications; monitor computer system performance, identify, and escalate problems or risks, and manage scope and requirements changes.
In addition to a bachelor's degree, five years of experience that includes analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts; developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions and cloud applications.
- Azure DevOps implementation using ADO (VSTS), TFS, .Net, SQL, SQL BI, Ansible, performance assessment
- At least five years of experience with web application and SQL coding
- Experience in the creation of VSTS / TFS build and release pipelines, custom build & release scripts, configuration of VSTS Artifactory & TFS drop location and TFS build controllers
- Proficient in configuration of VSTS / TFS build server, controller and build / deployment agent pools on server
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure management
- Experience with Ansible script creation and modification for environment configuration
- Proficiency in ADO (VSTS) / TFS concepts on security control, backlog management, branching, merging and code reversal.
- Proficiency in Git version control
- Excellent troubleshooting all build and deployment issues
- Proficiency with coding / debugging of custom build and deployment scripts in PowerShell, Ansible runbooks, YML builds, C# .Net, MS Build, BAT and vb10
Back to top