We are looking to grow our team with Azure Developers. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with Microsoft technologies on fun and challenging projects together with a team of inspiring colleagues. You will be joining our Software Engineering team of approximately 40 coworkers who are all passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals. Sound like something for you?
Azure Developer at Avanade
As an Azure Developer you will support the creation of various Cloud-based solutions and services for our customers. The delivery of Azure based technical solutions may range from a purely PaaS based solutions through crafting underlying cloud infrastructure.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Offer technical recommendations on a key cloud-based application system design
• Support pre-sales activities through the delivery of proof of concepts, assisting architects and sales lead in shaping cloud (Azure) based solutions and making key technical recommendations
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with a wider Avanade community.
• Contribute to technical design leadership during client engagements
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. You will have your own personal mentor who will guide and support you throughout your career journey. With some the best colleagues in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
Could the role as Azure Developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
• Are you experienced in client based and/or web-based Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET Core and SQL) and have a mindset of creating sustainable solutions?
• Do you have a couple years of experience in PaaS on Azure offerings such as Compute, app service, data and enterprise integration?
• Do you have a good understanding of Azure infrastructure architecture and agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum?
• Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
• Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
• Are you excited by designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
• Are you comfortable communicating in both Swedish and English?
• Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
Back to top