Azure Consultant - Infrastructure
Azure Consultant - Infrastructure
Avanade UK is looking to hire an Azure experienced professional to join our Infrastructure Consultaing team.
This role is permanent and full time. Travel is an integral part of this position; you must be willing and able to travel within the UK as much as is required by the needs of our customers and our business. Although not frequent, this could also involve international assignments.
About the role
Working on some of the largest and leading edge projects, the purpose of the Azure professional is to play an active role in our customers cloud transformation and deployment projects. This will involve delivering throughout the complete project lifecycle including design, build, deployment and transition to service operation teams.
uou will naturally have a strong foundation in core Microsoft infrastructure technologies
will be able to demonstrate prior experience and expertise in large scale cloud deployment projects where organizations have deployed Azure based solutions.
You will have strong experience in:
Azure classic & resource manager portals.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- Azure PaaS technologies
- Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, AppProxy, Azure AD etc.
- IaaS such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, Visual Studio Online (VSO)
- Azure site recovery and azure backup for disaster recovery, high availability
- Cloud migration using Azure Site Recovery (ASR)
- Good understanding of cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory (AD), Federated AD, AD integration
- Understanding of the design and build of highly available systems utilising
- Deployments using Powershell DSC/CLI etc.
- Familiarity with Office 365 service offerings.
- Office 365
- Skype for Business inc Voice
- Exchange Server
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Cloud networking devices such as Barracuda, Kemp
- Citrix, XenApp/XenDesktop essentials, Netscaler
- Docker containers
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training.
Requisition ID - 51408
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top