About our Associate Network
The Associate Network gives Avanade strategic access to high quality, loyal, vetted and reputable market relevant individuals that can promptly respond to client needs. As part of the Associate Network, you will be able to drive results and have access to leading-edge projects. The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering technical consulting services specialising in Microsoft Solutions with emphasis on Exchange products including migrations, Implementation & detailed design focused with some pre-sales; additional work to perform technical audit and health check services for customer environments. The Associate Network focuses on project-based work and is not full time employment.
The R ole
Growing our Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade both globally and in Europe alike. In line with our growth aspirations we are seeking to expand and strengthen our Azure solutioning capability, specifically in the UK. This role works to support the creation of various Cloud-based solutions and services for our customers (PaaS, SaaS).
Experienced Azure Consultants will help grow our business and offerings on the Microsoft platform. Building on Cloud and Azure, you will create sustainable concepts for our customers, implementing technological developments of the Cloud area in close coordination with the portfolio management. In the role, you will also support customers in building modern and powerful application systems through consulting, architecture and implementation of sophisticated software applications. In the course of your career, you will develop into a technology expert, who actively shapes the community, speaks at conferences and publishes articles.
Day to day you will:
- Actively shape implement innovative Cloud and Azure solutions with Microsoft technologies for our customers
- Define the technological standards in the Cloud and Azure environment.
- Work throughout the entire project cycle - from the analysis of the requirements, through the compilation of the duties, design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Undertake professional and technical reviews to ensure a convincing quality
- Travel around 80% through the UK, including but not limited to London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Swindon and Cambridge.
You are serious about cloud-and serious about enabling our clients to take maximum advantage of our cloud services and offerings. Clients see you as a trusted advisor with extensive development knowledge of the Azure platform. You have experience interacting with external clients in a professional Growth Market, with demonstrated aptitude in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Good understanding of project financials, P&Ls, etc. considered beneficial.
- [International] Solid written and spoken English skills.
Your professional and technical skills most likely include:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem (Azure, C #, ASP.NET, .NET Frameworks, Web, API,)
- Experience with agile procedures (e.g. SCRUM)
- Developing, architecting and implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Good understanding of project financials, P&Ls, etc. considered beneficial
- Skills in analyzing, designing and developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
You likely have a Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and around 5 years of professional experience in the IT sector. You enjoy working with global and offshore teams in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.
Our Associate Network is comprised of experienced independent freelancers with specialist knowledge. By joining our network you will gain access to Avanade's clients, projects, brilliant teams, world-class training and leading-edge technology.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Requisition ID - 51370
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top