Do you love living in the cloud? So do we.
You're committed to the Cloud and helping clients move their business up and realize results.
You're a natural communicator and a trusted technology advisor who wants to help shape your own Cloud community. We'll give you the support and tools to become a recognised specialist, publishing articles and speaking at conferences.
About the job
Our consultants create sustainable concepts, working with our portfolio management team to make the most of technological developments in the Cloud. You'll support your clients by building modern and powerful application systems; working with them on the architecture and implementation of sophisticated software applications. Your work helps our clients get the very best out of the Cloud.
You'll need to bring great interpersonal and communication skills to this role, as you help your technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Actively shaping and implementing innovative Cloud and Azure solutions with Microsoft technologies for clients
- Defining technological standards in the Cloud and Azure environment
- Getting involved in the whole project cycle: from analyzing requirements to creating duties, design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Designing architecture with Microsoft Azure that meets customer's technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads.
- Executing technical feasibility for moving workloads to Azure.
- Undertaking professional and technical reviews to ensure that your client has the best solution for their technical, security and business needs
- Travelling as needed to client site.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a talent for both technology and business. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions. You've probably got a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a related area, and around five years of experience in the IT sector.
Ideally, your experience also includes:
- Consulting experience with large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Working with global teams and offshore resources.
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
What we offer:
This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself.
- We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
- You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top