Azure Big Data Pre-sales Lead (Dir)
In a world where information is available everywhere, how do you know which data you really need? That's where you come in. You'll be leading the design, development and evaluation of predictive models and advanced algorithms to get the best value out of data. Your insight enables you to create plans that steer business strategy and get results.
You're naturally inquisitive, asking the right questions and interpreting the answers, building models and programming, and giving advice on how to use the data to make business decisions. You're also comfortable sharing your knowledge and leading teams in delivering all phases of analytics projects.
In the role, you will:
- Use exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets to build solutions for your clients
- Extract the most value from data through a flexible, analytical approach to designing, developing and evaluating predictive models and advanced algorithms
- Put your theories to the test and interpret the results of product experiments
- Translate prototypes into new products, services and features, and provide guidelines on their roll-out
- Give guidance on when and how to visualize data
- Lead prototype development and product improvement by recognizing patterns, finding opportunities, questioning and making valuable discoveries through your knowledge of statistics, machine learning, programming, data modeling, simulation, and advanced mathematics.
- Travel, as needed.
You excel at analysis, whether it's statistical, quantitative, predictive, or optimization, and you're proficient in high-level programming languages, such as S, C++, Python or Julia. You've been mining and analyzing large, complex data sets, and advising clients for at least five years. Ideally, you have a Master's degree or Doctorate in a quantitative field, such as Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or Machine Learning.
Your experience ideally includes:
- Two or more predictive analytics tools, such as R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy and Tableau
- NoSQL databases and tools, such as Hadoop, Hive Spark
- Explaining complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language
- Solving complex problems spanning different business segments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
7+ years relevant digital strategy, digital marketing, or media experience
3+ years managing people/teams
- Extensive knowledge of digital / new media marketing techniques
- Experience working in B2B and/or B2C setting in marketing, content or strategy role
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- Proficient with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
- Maintains active presence in relevant digital strategy communities
- Capable of thinking globally and proposing globally-applicable solutions
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 51026
アバナードは、人と Microsoft エコシステムの力を活用した革新的なデジタルおよびクラウド サービス、ビジネス ソリューション、デザイン主導エクスペリエンスのリーディング プロバイダーです。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、テクノロジーと、ビジネスおよび業界に関する専門知識とを結び付け、お客様とその顧客に確かな成果を提供するためのソリューションを構築・展開します。アバナードは、世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してビジネスを行う地域を尊重する協調的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提供します。アクセンチュアが実質過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細については、www.avanade.com をご覧ください。
Back to top