Growing our Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade both globally and in Europe alike. In line with our growth aspirations we are seeking to expand and strengthen our Azure solutioning capability, specifically in the UK. As an Azure Architect you will work to support the creation of various Cloud-based solutions and services for our customers (UCaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
Day-to-day, you will:
- Along with the Sales Team, tailoring and crafting our proposition to the customers' IT and business leadership for our largest Enterprise Accounts
- Presenting alongside Sales our solution to customer CIO's, Chief Architect's and VP's. Explaining the solution in detail, interpreting customer needs and responding to challenges to show the value and relevance to the customer business
- The ability to answer deep technical inquiries on Application Architecture and Development in the Public Cloud and solutions being recommended through examples or demonstrations
- End-to-end solution crafting and solution architecture for Cloud Applications Migration and Modernisation, including estimation, solution planning and interlocking with the appropriate Accenture and Avanade teams to build the optimal customer outcome
- Delivering technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Defining Avanade solution offerings for Azure Application services and delivery capability including Managed Services
- Liaising with other solution architects in similar roles and global product management to define standardized solution baselines, application add-ons as well as industrialized delivery options.
- Planning for and supporting service implementation, service transition, and service introduction activities including the appropriate change management services.
- Working closely with our Talent Communities acting as a SME in Azure Application Architecture and solutions, supporting our teams with their capability development and skills growth.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery centre solution architects and supplying to the Avanade collaboration community.
- Owning delivery responsibilities for selected sold engagements. Growing our Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade both globally and in Europe alike. In line with our growth aspirations we are seeking to expand and strengthen our Azure solutioning capability, specifically in the UK.
Your technical skills likely include:
- Advanced skills in analyzing, crafting, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrable experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Demonstrable experience of specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Experience interacting with external clients in a professional Growth Market
- Experience working with global teams on projects and offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Understanding of project financials, P&Ls, etc. considered beneficial
- Solid written and spoken English skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to support your progression
Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Back to top