Avanade Consultant- Stockholm and Gothenburg
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees, we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden - a chance to say, "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best colleagues in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Roles in Avanade
We are on a journey of expansion in Sweden, both in Stockholm and Gothenburg, and we always keep a lookout for potential new colleagues.
Could a role with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
Can't find a role on our career site that matches your profile, but you have experience of and want to continue to grow your career within one of the areas below:
- Dynamics 365 Consultants both technical and functional (CRM/ERP)
- Analytics Consultants (Microsoft on-prem BI stack or Azure analytics components etc.)
- Infrastructure (Office 365/Azure IaaS etc.)
- Software Engineering (FrontEnd, BackEnd, SiteCore, CMS, EPi, Azure PaaS, SharePoint etc.)
- Change Management
- Delivery and Project Management
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you have a couple of years of experience in working with the Microsoft ecosystem and preferably within a consultancy context?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow colleagues?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
- Are you flexible to travel regional on a weekly basis?
- Are you fluent in English and speaks Swedish or at least you want to learn when you start at Avanade?
If so, do not hesitate to send in your spontaneous application!
Back to top