Artificial Intelligence Lead
Avanade Spain are recruiting for an Artificial Intelligence Lead in Madrid or Barcelona. This is a newly created role at an exciting time for Avanade as we invest more in new technology areas such as AI and Robotics.
As the Artificial Intelligence Lead you will partner with our clients to understand their business issues, dig deep into their requirements and then provide them with create, innovative solutions to solve their business problems using AI and advanced Analytic Techniques. You will be passionate about AI and be able to translate the technical aspects of our solutions into easy to understand business language.
You believe Intelligent Automation is the future, and you're ready to make a big impact in a rapidly expanding industry. You can identify opportunities for businesses to reduce costs or expand their business models with automated decision-making using AI. To be successful in this role you must be passionate solving problems and improving business process though pushing the boundaries of technology. You will have a "client centric" approach and be comfortable talking and presenting to all levels up to CIO.
This is a full life cycle role where typically you will be at the start of the conversation, listening to our client's needs and presenting them innovative solutions, you will continue through the project life cycle helping with Proof of Concepts and be on point to guide the development team whilst maintain the client relationship through to project completion.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work closely with our clients to help support their vision and roadmap development utilising AI technologies
- Work closely with our sales and development teams to create solutions and Proof of Concepts
- Keep abreast of the market, further developing and communicating our point of view as a champion in AI
- Create and nurture a broad Subject Matter Expert network internally, and externally with Accenture, Microsoft and others
- Subject Matter Expert in AI techniques
- Previous experience in a senior solutions role
- Understanding of advanced analytics, cognitive services, and machine-learning techniques within the Microsoft platform
- Familiarity of the Microsoft Bot Framework and Microsoft Cognitive Services capabilities on Azure
- It would be desirable for you to have some experience with RPA
- Understanding of programming languages, such as C#, R, or Python.
- Previous experience of practical predictive analytics or machine learning execution experience, preferably with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, Revolution R, Microsoft R Server, or R Studio.
- Statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing (A/B testing), and optimization algorithms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in a non-technical language.
Requisition ID - 47938
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top