Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer- Advanced Analytics
Artificial Intelligence Developer- Advanced Analytics
Avanade are looking for an Artificial Intelligence Consultant to accelerate our business growth in streamlining decision making for our customers through intelligent automation. We are seeking consultation and execution skills to extend our Microsoft Analytics team.
At the core, we are seeking an AI Developer who can interpret both a deep understanding of the business issues faced by our Clients, as well as provide expertise in aggregating, extracting, and analysing complex information with advanced analytical techniques to solve them.
- Following the market and further developing and communicating our point of view as a champion in AI.
- Working with our Clients' advising and interpreting their AI requirements.
- Working with clients to tailor innovative solutions for their business, driven by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets, and applying advanced analytics, cognitive services, and machine-learning techniques within the Microsoft platform.
- Owning delivery responsibilities: using analytical approaches to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms. Your responsibilities may also include client vision and roadmap development, as well as demonstrate proficient development capability and provide knowledge transfer to our local and global delivery network.
- Creating and nurturing a broad Subject Matter Expert network internally and with Accenture and Microsoft.
You have strong hands on experience from making magic happen through custom API Development. You have experience working with complex and unstructured data sets. You have experimented with the Microsoft Bot Framework and you are well educated on the new Microsoft Cognitive Services capabilities on Azure. You have identified opportunities for businesses to reduce costs or expand their business models with automated decision-making using Artificial Intelligence. You believe Intelligent Automation is the way forward and you want to make a big impact in an industry that is growing quickly. You have an ambition to extend not just your own understanding of modern artificial intelligence capabilities, but to grow a whole new generation of experts, and through them, new businesses.
Your skill set likely includes:
- At least a Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics etc. or respective practical experience.
- 4+ years of demonstrable professional experience in designing and creating Application Program Interfaces (APIs) or web services to solve business problems.
- Highly proficient with programming languages, such as C#, R, or Python.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and tools (i.e. Hadoop, Hive Spark, etc.).
- A minimum of 2 years of practical predictive analytics or machine learning execution experience, preferably with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, Revolution R, Microsoft R Server, or R Studio.
- Highly proficient in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing (A/B testing), and optimization algorithms.
- Able to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in a non-technical language.
- Experience using large scale, complex data sets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
We also appreciate experience with AWS or Azure cloud services or experience using data querying tools with SQL.
What do we offer to you?
Joining Avanade means working in a place where you are able to do your best and find your potential. Our working environment is built on inclusion and approach to challenges is based on not fearing them. We want each person to feel valued, supported and rewarded. This also means that Avanade is a very inspiring place to work. Each of us brings something special to the mix and we strive to make that mix work. We bring the best people in the world together, regardless of who they are or where they come from. That is our plan to succeed in the competitive, continuously changing and global marketplace.
For helping you to progress we provide you a personal training plan and an own Career Advisor. Our consultants spend an average of 80 hours per year on education: technical training, leadership training, delivery training, language education and more. We also enjoy having fun together, our Engagement Team works hard for creating memorable events for all employees.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Requisition ID - 47253
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top